Interested owner operators and small trucking companies can apply for the program either
online or by sending in a hard copy application.
To apply online
Click Apply Online above to complete and submit the online application.
Mail, fax or email the documents listed below under General Applications Requirements to the program.
To apply by mail
- Download an application packet or request that an application packet be sent to you.
To download an application packet, click here.
To have an application packet mailed to you please email Susan Stephenson at email@example.com.
Complete the application and the application and required materials listed below under General Applications Requirements to the program.
General Application Requirements
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Complete applications must include the following:
- A copy (front and back) of a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC).
- A copy of the current truck title.
- A copy of the current truck registration.
- Model year of the truck engine must be between 1996 and 2006 or older (verified by date on title).
- Proof of insurance.
- A photograph of the current truck with license plate clearly legible and a side photo of the truck.
- A letter showing you have been pre-approved for a loan to cover the remaining cost of the new truck.
- Participants certify by signing the application that the truck to be replaced is currently operational and being used to transport cargo utilizing Port of Baltimore terminals.
Printed applications must be in black or blue ink. Applicants must prove financial readiness by qualifying for a vehicle loan to pay for the remaining balance of the new vehicle not covered by program funds.
Participants certify by signing the application that the truck to be replaced is currently operational and being used to transport cargo utilizing Port of Baltimore terminals. If you need space for additional information, attach additional sheets of paper and write the owner’s name on each attached sheet and attach to the application.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form